Thursday, December 25, 2008

Prepare for War

All over the world, today is being celebrated as Christmas(I like to put it that way for a reason).On the contrary i want to warn you readers of the coming war.I pass on to you all that I know and the rest I leave it to the future to fulfil. NO! I am not talking of an Indo-Pak war(the situation here is a mirage and a smokescreen to draw away your attention from the middle East). At this point here I would like to give you food for thought, follow this link to know who was behind the Mumbai attacks. Let me give you the facts
Britain and 8 allied nations prepare for world war
Iran readies for War
Warnings of war
US supports Israel
US forces in south Asian region
Iran navy readies
Russian supports Iran
Be updated and be warned! This is not a joke
I leave it up to you to take it or leave it, and whatever is your choice remember you have been warned!

No comments: