Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Memories of this day

This day every never fails to stop me and take me back in time.
as my life cruises it pauses to glance back at those days when
the dawn was late and dusk was before time.
the morning rush was lively and the 8.16 local anticipated.
everything was understood though nothing was said
the eyes did all the talking and being there was all that mattered
there was nothing in common yet nothing alien
every moment is etched in my memory
oh how I could go back and be there!
every little thing has a story and even the hour a tale
ah!.. language fails to express my soul
i wish that the void be filled and life goes on…
alas my memory…can I ever forget you?

on second thoughts ..
there was nothing special but the whole world was there!
time has healed those wounds but the scars still bear witness
its something i miss although I dread to disturb the calm
i buried it long ago but I like to visit the grave and ask
my dear are you in good cheer?

Moments are temporary but memories are forever.....

No comments: