Friday, December 19, 2008

Dreams

I was looking back in life and thinking how much i've lost and how much of the past i am dragging along. My broken dreams and and failures.I am still clinging to those cherished pieces of my shattered desires.

I remembered the song sung by Alka Yagnik..
saare sapne kahin Kho gaye.
"Mohabaat palkon pe kitne haseen khawaab sajaati hai..
Phoolon se mehakte khawaab..
Sitaron se jagmagaate khawaab..
Shabnam se baraste khawaab..
Phir kabhi yun bhi hota hai ki
palko ki daaliyon se Khawaabon ke saare parinde ud jaate hain..
aur aankhein veeran si reh jaati hain"

I came across this blog that reassured me
http://alaskawildrose.blogspot.com/2008/10/broken-dreams.html


Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country..... Anaïs Nin

No comments: