Thursday, December 6, 2012

Final Day of Invitations

Today was the last day of going around inviting people, friends and relatives for my Marriage 10 days later. Ever since Monday i have been saying "16th is the reception at Gorai, Please do come". Today Morning Mom, Dad and Myself made a beeline for Thane and formally Invited Andrew Mama. Thereafter by 1230 i dropped in at Waynes and Invited his parents and then scooted to invited Junior college Teachers. Miss Rekha, Lata, Mitra, Manisha and Rita were so happy seeing me (I so gleeful that they recognised me at first sight). Then by 1330 I visited a place in Interface to put a face to a name (happy  faces there too). later after some shopping in D-Mart i went to Mhada (malvani) to invite a old so called friend. Thank God i didnt meet him but got his latest number and messaged him.

By 1630 I was home and then 2 hours later i went to Uttan to invite my school friends. Oooooooo How delighted, suprised, thrilled and joyous they were to see me and that too inviting! Looks like they have been waiting for my Invitation all this while (some for years). This day is the best of days in and i would like to reiterate  " there's no other relationship in the world like Friendship!!!

Three Cheers to Friendship!!!

No comments: