Friday, August 21, 2009

Wondrous Happenstance

I met my old pals from previous workplace 3G by pure chance yesterday evening. I was taking my evening walk down the seashore when I noticed a surd with a sx4 who looked familiar. As a went closer I noticed a girl along with. But it was not till I actually passed them that I was taken by surprise. My colleagues from 3G Anupam and Disha had come to get some fresh air all the way from Andheri and what a coincidence I happen to be taking my walk around there.

Its rather odd that we never met while we were working around the same place in the city but had to go out miles away to let chance happen to us. Annu and DT ( as we call them)later dropped in to my place for a cup of tea served with updates on our team members and workplace, though DT preferred biscuits with water! None of them have changed much -DT the same chirpy girl (what a ruckus she creates!) and annu always game for some fun! I still remember the last time we went out to silent hill resort in Bhavya’s blue Zen (Yeah! we played “who lamhe” repeatedly till we reached Mumbai on the return journey) and that was the latest I ever had a outing. Those memories coming back in torrents has made me desperate for an picnic now.

2 comments:

mumbaikaar said...

Nice blog reminds me of the 3g days too :)

Disha Thakur said...

rich u are so dead, damned wt pics u clicked ya .. i look like a retard ya in teh first one .. pls pls remove it !! its a horrible picture ya , but i liked wt u wrote... neat one !!! will seeya soon ;)