Sunday, March 8, 2009

House Renovated

These past two months have been a nightmare as I have watched my house being renovated. What with the wooden floor replaced by tiles and wooden railings and furniture made, life has been quite hectic. Add to that the painting job and the nightmare is complete. I am generally an amiable chap, but the shifting of furniture and no proper place to sleep has made me quite grouchy. On top of that, my computer had to be stored away. I can't find half my things and the whole place smells of turpentine fumes and furniture polish. The carpenters and painters working together added to the chaos by dirtying whatever little space that was left. Now I am at a point where the mere mention of additional work will make me run away from home. Nevertheless in the end my house now looks beautiful!!

More pictures of my house

No comments: