Monday, March 9, 2009

Accident

On Sunday as I was returning home on my Activa at 18:16 hours I had an accident (There’s always a first time for everything). I was keeping left and thinking about something when I went off road in to the barbwire along the road. As I crashed into the fence my bike fell on the right side. The side of the vehicle was scratched on the right but my Left leg was torn by the iron fence. My skin was scratched at more than 20 places and just above the ankle a 1&1/2 inch deep and 5 inch long wound was dripping with blood. My first thought after I looked at my leg was I can’t go home alone I need help, meanwhile a passing biker had turned to help me and a few other people had gathered. I called home to inform and asked a piece of cloth to tie my thigh to minimize blood loss. One of the onlooker recognized me and lifted me up and picked my bike. He later with the help of others made me sit on the bike and took me to the hospital. While being attended at the hospital I frantically called my colleague Prakash to inform and told him to work in my place for the next two days. The nurses washed my wound and took an X-ray which confirmed that there was no fracture(thanks God)! There was a minor operation and my wound was stitched, I was later sent home.Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amol said...

What exactly were you thinking about? Any girl in particular?
For you the new safety slogan should be,"Don't THINK and Drive". :)

Me Abhi said...

May be he was not thinking at all.