Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Life's new leaf

I have been busy with Life's new curves and have been away from regular blogging. This turn of life started on May 28th eventually leading to my marriage to Snehal on 15th December 2012. Since then the journey has never been the same again!

Marriage has the power to set the course of your life as a whole. If your marriage is strong, even if all the circumstances in your life around you are filled with trouble and weakness, it won't matter. You will be able to move out into the world in strength.
―Timothy Keller, The Meaning of Marriage: Finding Happiness in Your Most Profound Relationship.


My love has placed her little hand
With noble faith in mine,
And vowed that wedlock's sacred band
Our nature shall entwine.

My love has sworn, with sealing kiss,
With me to live -- to die;
I have at last my nameless bliss:
As I love -- loved am I!
― Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre
 
  
A wedding is an event, but marriage is a life.”   ― Myles Munroe, Waiting and Dating.

No comments: