Monday, March 7, 2011

Поздравляем Смита

I am sure you are trying to find what the title means, try the Google language tool which phonetically reads "Pozdravlyaem Smita". So my first friend that i made at EDS (on the induction day -12th November 2007) has finally taken a step forward in life to get married to her long time boyfriend. She was the one who's been asking me about my wedding bells for the past 3 years, all the while explaining that shes still got to enjoy life before taking the leap. She surprised me one day (night actually!!) by calling me and saying "i am getting married on the 7th of next month". I simply ho-hummed as i did always to her persistent dilemma's. So miss Manjrekar became Mrs Abhijeet Mistry and thus she  is now his charm and goodluck to ward of evil and break the curse. Like all fairytales end this couple also continue to live happily ever after! Check this for more pictures



Congratulations and wish you all the bliss in your married life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Привет!
Даже очень охренеть какой сайт.

Масса приколов...Фен, Mefedron, PVP, Анаша, и т.д.
Жми на сайт:
[b]
http://hydraruzxpnew4af-onion.fevekabogico.tk


[/b]

Anonymous said...

салам - какой заработок

Друзья подскажите плз), есть ли возможность быстро заработать в сети интернет?

метки: заработок +в интернете +с телефона